Over & Above Moving provide a complete service from start to finish; working with lawyers who specialise in elder law, estate executors, funeral directors, trustees, families, and real estate agents for property clearance and estate sales.
For private individuals who find themselves as an executor or trustee of a will for a deceased loved one, we can assist if you are out of the region, overseas or are unsure where to begin. We can work with your solicitor or real estate agent directly if you'd prefer.
As a family member, friend or professional with an estate to manage, you need the property to be cleared quickly and efficiently. When faced with a house full of items and hundreds of decisions to make, we have a close, well-organised team on hand. From packing and sorting, selling or disposing of unwanted items to having the house ready for sale.
We offer an empathetic service, with the utmost discretion.
Let us take the inconvenience out of the situation for you. Leaving you free and available to focus on other important matters.
- Decluttering, organising, sorting
- Cataloging possessions
- Arrange any unwanted items to go to the charity of your choice
- Organise sale of furniture and goods through a number of reliable channels
- Staging the property for sale
- Packing possessions with care and arranging delivery nationally or internationally
- Provide a choice of handymen, cleaners
- Clean the vacated property
Over & Above Moving partner with their sister company Secondhand Avenue for the purchase and sale of house holds of second hand goods. Over & Above Moving are also more than happy to act independently and provide quotes from other second hand dealers to ensure your peace of mind that you're getting a fair offer for your loved ones belongings.